SELECTION OF THE BEST HONEYS
Buy raw eucalyptus honey. The selection of this product follows the same criteria as for the rest of the brand "La Ayorina", a careful selection of the best crop. As a result we have a pleasant and healthy food, with a unique flavor. Of a quality well above the average make it become a very appreciated product.
29 Item Items
••• RAW HONEY SELECTION ••• ✓ VERY RECOMMENDED ✓ TOP QUALITY EXCELLENT ✓ CARE SELECTION | Mieles Iglesias - La Ayorina |
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Scientific name of the plant||Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus)|
|Treatment||Raw Honey (*)|
|State||Liquid / Crystallized Honey (**)|
|Weight - Format||0.5 kg jar. With exclusive design|
|Curiosity||Eucalyptus trees need large amounts of water to grow, which is why they only exist in areas of high rainfall or near streams. Interestingly in Spain there are varieties that bloom either in summer or in winter.|
|Visual appearance - (Color)||Dark or brown with reflections with a tendency to reddish green|
|Aroma - (Smell)||strong aroma to firewood. Also to dry mushrooms|
|Taste - (Flavor)||Sweet half caramel but with a strong flavor|
|Crystallization - (Touch)||Medium and compact. It takes time to crystallize|
|How to use||Keep at room temperature in a cool and dry place. Do not expose to the sun. Close the container well after use. Use dry and clean utensils. The honey can solidify, if you prefer liquid it is enough to heat it in a water bath.|
|Artisan Bee||Mieles Iglesias|
|Quality Brand||LA AYORINA|
|Honey Range of Quality||✦✦✦✦✦|
|Register||Honey from Spain|
|(*)||(*) Honey Raw: Straight from the hive, untreated.|
|(**)||(**) Honey could be in liquid, or crystallization process or crystallized|
|WARNING||La miel no recomendada a niños menores de un año|
BECAUSE THESE HONEYS ARE NATURAL AND RAW
- It is neither pasteurized nor heated at high temperature.
- It is not ultrafiltered (to preserve all the properties of pollen).
- It is not mixed with honeys from other countries, it is 100% monofloral Spanish.
- Produced by bees that are not given antibiotics.
- Bees do not feed on glucose if not with their own honey.
- It comes from a natural environment located on the high mountain, away from pollution.
* This honey is raw. If you want to know what this means, click HERE