SELECTION OF THE BEST HONEYS
Buy raw honey from a thousand flowers. The variety that brings together the mixture of all flavors. Harvested of the spring flowers in practically all the Iberian Peninsula. It usually likes a lot because its flavor is simply sweet, nothing with the dark varieties. Selected from the best in an artisan way by the beekeeper.
22 Item Items
••• RAW HONEY SELECTION ••• ✓ VERY RECOMMENDED ✓ TOP QUALITY EXCELLENT ✓ CARE SELECTION | Mieles Iglesias - La Ayorina |
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Variety||Thousand Flowers Honey|
|Treatment||Raw Honey (*)|
|State||Liquid / Crystallized Honey (**)|
|Weight - Format||Half kg approx. In vintage jar|
|Curiosity||1000 wild flowers contains, although there are not many, but it is named because no specific variety predominates|
|Visual appearance - (Color)||Amber, light or dark depending on the mixture of nectars of flowers in that area|
|Aroma - (Smell)||Smell of Flowers|
|Taste - (Flavor)||Sweet, always pleasant flavor|
|Crystallization - (Touch)||Average crystallization, depends on the variety that predominates a little more|
|How to use||Keep at room temperature in a cool and dry place. Do not expose to the sun. Close the container well after use. Use dry and clean utensils. The honey can solidify, if you prefer liquid it is enough to heat it in a water bath.|
|Artisan Bee||Mieles Iglesias|
|Quality Brand||LA AYORINA|
|Honey Range of Quality||✦✦✦✦✦|
|Register||Honey from Spain|
|(*)||(*) Honey Raw: Straight from the hive, untreated.|
|(**)||(**) The state of the honey may be liquid, solid or solidification process because it is natural|
|WARNING||La miel no recomendada a niños menores de un año|
The raw honey of a thousand flowers is the variety where no nectar predominates in concrete, but it is a mixture of many of them, not considered monofloral. Normally it is collected when there are different flowering plants in the environment and the bee does not discriminate any of them, but collects all the nectar it finds.
Its color can be the most diverse, from light amber to dark amber, depending on the time of year of collection and the area. If it is collected in the spring months, it will have a lighter color than in winter, since it is the coldest months it is possible for the bee to collect honeydew. The taste is simply sweet, without notes; a sweet that likes a lot since it is neutral, not strong and not cloying, always likes it.
And the most important thing is that it is treated in an artisanal way so that it keeps all its rawness, from the moment it is extracted until the jar is filled. And why is this done ?, so that it retains all its nutritional properties that it has. One of the virtues that honey has is the amount of beneficial properties it contains for health, but this can be destroyed if it is not treated with specific conditions.
These conditions are:
- It is not pasteurized or heated.
- It is not ultrafiltered (since it eliminates pollen). All the honeys contain a large proportion of pollens, that's why their color is opaque and not transparent.
- It has no mixture of different honeys from other countries, it is only 100% Spanish.
- Produced by bees that are not administered antibiotics or medications that alter production.
- Produced by bees that are not fed with sugar, glucose or synthetic products.
- It comes from an environment without pollution levels, only from the high mountain
The raw honey of a thousand flowers "La Ayorina" is a guarantee of quality, both flavor and conservation of nutrients, because it is a product that is found as it is collected from nature, pure natural and full of rich properties.
BECAUSE THESE HONEYS ARE NATURAL AND RAW
- It is neither pasteurized nor heated at high temperature.
- It is not ultrafiltered (since it eliminates pollen).
- It has no mix of different honeys from different countries, it is 100% Spanish.
- Produced by bees that are not given antibiotics.
- Produced by bees that are not fed sugar or glucose in the winter.
- It comes from an environment with very low levels of pollution.
* This honey is raw. If you want to know what this means, click HERE